1642 16th Street
This is the top farmer’s market in the area! If you haven’t been…you must check it out!
There are a lot of vendors selling produce, craft items, baked goods, and of course, the food!
Our top tips…
- Don’t let the number of cars parked in the field scare you away. Everything is pretty spread out.
- Bring cash, and a bag to carry your purchases.
- Come hungry because the food is so good!
- Don’t miss the homemade ice cream, cheese fries, Navajo tacos, corn dogs, and homemade lemonade.
- Check out the bulk food store on property for snacks, cheese, and fruit.
Notes from the June 20th market: The first market of the season was busy! There were more cars than ever in the parking lot, new vendors, and some new food!
Don’t miss the glazed donuts, the regular glazed were better than the chocolate glazed. Price is $1.50 each, buy six get one free.
Very little produce was available. Produce vendors were selling herbs, plants, lettuce, radishes, rhubarb, and green onions.
There was a food trailer there called Curd Nerd. They were selling fresh fried cheese curds that are hand battered. Price is $5.